Thursday, August 4, 2011

PINK TOES!!!!

On Wednesday when I was diagnosed my mom took me out to a get a much needed pedicure, manicure and wax my eyebrows. I am not very bold when it comes to my nails and I always get french. I wish I known that this past Sunday was pink toes for breast cancer. Pete believes I purposely forgot so I could paint his toes pink. I may have or may not but regardless he was brave enough and let me paint them. This actually means a lot more because if you know Pete at all he is very ticklish on his feet. He is going to hate me once he reads this! Sorry... :)

Of course Madison eagerly let me paint her toenails pink afterwards!

I love all the pictures on Facebook of my family and friends painting their toes pink. Especially all of my Sigma Kappa sisters in their flipflops! How honored I feel people dedicating their toes/feet to me! :) This is one thing since Sunday that has made me laugh and smile! How akward would it be to print off all the pictures of pink toes of my friends, family and sisters and take the little images and make a big pink ribbon out of them? I think it would be cool but then again it is toes and toes well sometimes creep me out. But they are the prettiest, PINKEST, (is that a word?) toes and they make me SMILE! Thank you for your pink toes support!









No comments:

Post a Comment